(919) 429-8337 | (800) 500-3244

Life Insurance

It’s financial protection for your family, and, today, it can be so much more!

Read More

Disability Income

Disability happens. You can’t predict it, but you can protect your lifestyle.

Read More

Long-Term Care

70% of people age 65+ will need it; easier to get when younger and healthier.

Read More

Retirement Savings

You can’t rely on Social Security; skillful planning is the solution.

Read More

CNG is an Ohio National Agency

Ohio National & AMA Insurance:
Your prescription for savings on DI insurance

Get a special 10 PERCENT DISCOUNT on your DI policy from two companies that understand your income protection needs.

As a member of the nation’s largest association of physicians, you’re eligible to save 10 percent on one of the most flexible and competitively priced disability income (DI) insurance products available today.

This exclusive offer from Ohio National and AMA Insurance Agency, Inc. (a subsidiary of the America

n Medical Association) is tailored to physicians and backed by Ohio National Life Assurance Corporation

(a subsidiary of Ohio National Financial Services), a preferred carrier of AMA Insurance.

CNG is an Insurance Affiliate for:


North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants


We are Carolina National Insurance Company (CNG). Located in Raleigh, NC, our reach is from coast to coast. Our parent company, Gene Pleasants Agency, has been a mainstay in the Triangle area since the late 60s. Our expertise and relationships with all the top insurance companies make us an invaluable resource when it comes to mapping out optimal solutions for life insurance, disability income coverage, long-term care coverage, and retirement savings.

How can we help you today?

Or, call us: (919) 429-8337 or (800) 500-3244

Securing Your Financial Future! CNG  |  3820 Merton Dr., Suite 110  |  Raleigh, NC 27609


This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting, and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. We encourage you to consult with a competent attorney, an accountant, or a tax advisor for such advice.